When I was younger and less hideous, I would actually have girls flirt with me from time to time. Not the look on their faces says I am a serial killer who should be humorourf if nececessary but best avoided. I especially love the gym chicks who are in skin tight clothes with boobs hanging out and give me the look like I am a piece of shit on toast just for daring to exist in the same world as them. Of course none of that compares tto buying gitlscout cookies and having the girl go oink oink as she handed over the order/ I guess slappinh her afterwards might have negated the limit good deed I'd done in grtting them fot my mom and sister and best frend.
I think anyone would have slapped that little bitch ... I would've stuffed her cookies down her mean little throat
ReplyDeleteThe bizarre thing was it was some little fat kid.
ReplyDeleteI was not mad, though. I am pretty tolerant of children.
ReplyDelete