Wednesday, July 8, 2009

By request, me as zorg


My horrible, horrible haircut. Since I don't have a camera at the moment (it has been permaborrowed) and don't own a scanner I had to paint this up in photoshop instead.

How did I come to look like Zorg from the fifth element? I got some shears for clipping the dogs and to make sure it wouldn't hurt them (they are very frail) I tested it on my sideburns. Every little bit I snipped off led to a little more until eventually all I had was one big tuft torwards the front right. Stupid as I looked I decided to quit while I was ahead, which turned out to be a good decision because a month of growing out later it looks pretty nifty. Almost like something I did on purpose instead of a horrid result of an industrial accident of some sort.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a mini mullet. Business all around with one peppy little party in the front.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress up goth. It'll work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Frankly, with shoulders and pecs like the last thing I'm looking at is your hairstyle ;)

    It's not so bad, I've seen worse ... I've seen the pics of Phil Spectre fright wigs ... nothing has the power to shock me any more

    ReplyDelete