Saturday, July 18, 2009

Putting the sensual in nonconsensual

There's so many strange fetishes out there that it's hard to keep track. It seems every day someone is found with their ankles around their pants and an alligator on their cock, another victim of a baffling sex game gone horribly wrong...well, wronger. I don't know how these fetishes really implant into people's brains but they seem so random that you know basically everything out there is fetishized by someone (and if you want tell me I am using the word fetish wrong, you are an idiot and don't understand how language works. Sorry, but I hate pedantism. When it's applied to me, anyway.).

With all these weird obsessions, you know that some of them have to be things that are not really possible to fulfill. If your sexual fantasy is to make love with an angel in midflight it's not going to happen. I guess you can always pretend but angel wings and a halo are only going to take you so far with something like that. Even worse would be something not involving other people at all - sorry, mabel, we can never marry for you see, I am only attracted to house plants and you just don't have the sort of bush I need.

Then I realized that applies to ME and got kind of bummed out. I really only have one fantasy. There's no practical way to play it out, either. It's always been in my head since I was a lad, which really makes me wonder how it got imprinted on my tiny little brain. There are a lot of variations, but it all seems to come down to a beautiful girl being ravished by vikings. The odd part is in my imagination I'm not even one of the vikings really (or the girl). It's not something I even really participate in as such, but more like a concept I guess.

Even more unfortunate is the reaction this gets from girls. I'd think grownups would understand the difference between play and actual rape, but typically I get some angry reactions. It's not as if I am the dude from blazing saddles in the infamous "You said rape twice. I know. I like rape." scene.

Actual rape has no appeal to me, especially not in a modern setting. But there's something about the idea of an innocent and sheltered farmgirl starting off shy and scared but slowly letting her passions boil forth as she is fondled by a marauding band of vikings that makes my blood boil. Or perhaps she is the town slut and she has determined to use her feminine wiles to save her village and have some fun in the process. Basically, to fuck her way to freedom and use her sexuality to bring peace; perhaps the viking chieftan would be so taken with her they'd be married and settle in the village and turn to less violent but still heroic pursuits like whaling or discovering the new world.

Hopefully it's just bad luck and not that I am lame, but it seems like other people's sex is much more exciting than my reality has been, though I guess no one (except me) would admit otherwise I suppose. For me, when I tell a girl about my fantasy she usually acts like I am a baby raper. Or else she comes back with something like "Oh yeah? Well my fantasy is that you'd put your fucking dishes in the sink once in a while, Leif Eric.".

2 comments:

  1. It is a sick fetish, what do you expect? I hardly imagine a woman who would phatasize being raped, I guess anything is possible in this f**ked-up world, but most of them would be appalled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it doesn't offend me ... it does make me want to chuckle a bit though, it's the thought of all those beards and helmets with horns on etc.

    Ravish is a bit of an ambiguous word since it can indeed mean rape, but can also refer to the act of pleasurably overwhelming somebody. I think you made it perfectly clear which one features in your fantasy.

    And whilst very few women fantasize about being raped, I bet most have had happy daydreams or fantasies about being pleasurably overwhelmed in one way or another.

    ReplyDelete