Monday, June 29, 2009

Original Famous John's fresh produce, guaranteed fresh and sperm free or your money back!

Before you buy a competitor's produce, just stop and ask yourself why not one of my competitors guarantees their produce is 100% nonspermed. What are they hiding? My produce has always been sperm free and will always BE sperm free. Of course you may then choose to do with it as you will once you purchase it, but I guarantee that when it is delivered into your hands you can rest assured that your produce will have no unwanted and unnecessary sperm content. Unless you get the fcumquats, of course.

In other news, while I don't normally do requests OR self portraits I think I will do a drawring of my insane haircut or rather a digital painting I guess, since I don't have a camera or scanner at the moment as both seem to have been permaborrowed.

7 comments:

  1. Out of curiosity. Your sperm free products are free of the sperm of what animal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm confident that my salads are always sperm free but I'm not so sure about the dressings. That's why I never order Ranch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sperm is full of protein! So I'll just take some of those cumquats please.

    Yay about the digital portrait! :P

    Ps: Quit lending your stuff out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl Interrupted - Wow, now I know what I will e thinking of later as I explored the asexual revolution. Special delivery of cumquats on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prometheus - Well the whole point is there's not any at all of any kind. Well 99.44% pure fruit anyway.

    Prunella - I suspect all the waiters and busboys line up to be the ones to serve you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A McDonalds employee wanked himself off into the McChicken sandwich sauce here a few years ago. If you guarantee your mayo comes without sperm I'll buy iy, I've had problems eating it since.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sometimes I think about stuff like that and worry but I think ultimately it's all protein or carbs anyway so it's probably best to simply not think of it.

    ReplyDelete