Of course, I smashed the dvd with a hammer in a controlled and sane manner. Not like some maniac!
Here is the situation. I get a dvd that doesn't work (IE it fails to burn to a new disk) so I order a replacement...which fails in the same manner, at the same exact place. Surely, I thought, they didn't just send me the same dvd. So I send it back again, this time with a mark on the sleeve and one scratched into the cd label.
Sure enough, they send me the same dvd back a third time! To make it worse, they have done the exact same thing before. Now, I have had mostly ntohing but good out of netflix, but who would do something like that? The other thing they do that is annoying is not ship a series of dvds if the first one is not available. As if the plot arc for Highlander the series is going to be ruined for me!
There seems to be no way around that one and no way to contact them but at least there's a solution to the broken dvd issue - I guess I will just smash them all with a hammer from now on if they don't play.
Working on Something New
9 months ago
How can they not have a contact number? That is absurd.
ReplyDeleteYou should send back an angry letter whereby you hold the DVD ransom and send it back to them in bits and pieces.