Saturday, June 6, 2009

Note to self: the two minute rule does NOT apply to soup OR waffles

At least not waffles that are already buttered.

7 comments:

  1. Ok, at the risk of showing my considerable ignorance ...

    What's the 2 minute rule????

    ReplyDelete
  2. It would if you lined your kitchen floor with plates. Or bowls in the case of soup. Problem solved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl interru - In america it's generally considered OK to eat food off the floor so long as it's only been there two minutes. I feel like a dog telling you about licking his butt now that I put it into words like that.

    Prunella Jones - It seems my clever plan to line my floors with dog hair has backfired,

    ReplyDelete
  4. What is the 2 minute rool?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or any kind of cheese! Debris sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's the 5 second rule, actually!

    ReplyDelete