Saturday, June 27, 2009

one pill two pill, red pill blue pill.

Some for night and some for day. Others to eat like candy all through the day. Some make you go. Some make you stop. Others make you pose like a chicken and say "baaaaak!". Even one for gardening. And one for when you want to mop. Where do they come from? I can’t say. But I bet they have come a long, long way. Say! Have you ever seen. A pimp who wore so much bling? Look at his fingers! One, two, three… How many fingers do I see? One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten. He has eleven! Eleven! This is something new. I wish I had eleven, too! This is no good. This is not right. I've been running in my pyjamas all night! Better take them off right away. Perhaps I'll nap in the gibbons' cage! Say! Have you ever seen such a crop? Of caterpillars chomping away nonstop? But it was grapes I meant to grow, not motile mustaches, dontcha know. Say, look! There's an octopus in that tree! A tree with tentacles, not eight but twenty three! What a scary sight to see. But now he's left. No need to fret. But you jumped in the pool. Now you're all wet. My brain is lost. But my spirit's bold. My brain is lost but my spirit's bold. I have a blanket I like to hold. My clothes old. My teeth are gold. And now my story is all told.

2 comments:

  1. LOL I like this post, I do, I say! And I will read it with my pet ghey! Oh and by the way, my pet ghey says "heeeey!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is what Dr Seuss on drugs would be like.

    Horton takes a 'lude, maybe?

    Clever ;)

    ReplyDelete