Before I go into why I'm offended, first let me say I am not gay and not into trannies so really this is not me being defensive, it's just me finding it hard to believe how wrongheaded and pathetic so much of the planet is.
I won't link to it because I know from past experience I will pick up a lifelong enemy who will do all they can to track me down in the 3d world and make me miserable, but I was flipping through random blogs when I came across this post about a girl who went out for a night on the town. She met a transsexual 'girl' who told her that every night she will take straight guys back to her place and make out with them and then even after she tells them she has a wang they will always still sleep with her. The girl was incredibly disgusted and went into a huge tirade about how men are pigs and they will do anything just to stick their dick in a hole.
First off, it just kills me how hypocritical and retarded people are. Because I know, absolutely, that this same idiot would also be super offended if someone made comments about gay people. People are just such pathetic sheep that it really boggles my mind. Yet she turns around and does the same thing. Ok, so if these guys are secretly part gay then so the fuck what?
To me the whole gay thing is not disgusting at all, and though I used to think the homophobia thing was a crock I have personally had at LEAST three guys make passes at me who were always going out of their way to bash gays and act over manly. That doesn't mean every homophobe is gay, but it obviously comes from some deepseated insecurity.
When I think of gay guys, I don't have any feeling at all, really. Maybe some vague confusion. Sort of like if someone told me they were in love with their toaster. No...not really, how does that even work? Guys just seem very...guylike, and to be honest, usually kind of doofy. How women can enjoy sex with them (as I hear rumors they sometimes do) is beyond me.
Beyond that, though, just what the hell is wrong with sex? Now, you can't seriously think that the reason guys go to an incredibly inane and boring club that plays music only a teenage girl could find remotely tolerable at insane decibal levels and pay 10 bucks per drink is so that they can hang out and trade witty snipes about paris hilton with the bartender. Well, unless of course they ARE gay. Certainly it's not to find a longterm relationship with insipid, needy, emotional train wrecks like the oh so lonely why can't I find a good man loser who wrote the post that inspired this one.
I will tell you a big secret here. I am breaking every rule in the guy code right now by saying this, but like I said before they are a bunch of doofy clods anyway so who cares? The truth is that all guys really do want to find that one special girl. I have seen it play out a million times, where the attractive young bachelor guy goes on and on about never getting married and much like the guys who are so vocal about how much they are not gay, it's a sham. The ones who go on like this are always the ones who end up falling head over heals with some girl and being wrapped aroud her pinky the rest of their lives.
Of course that doesn't mean that they don't want to have sex with girls they would not marry, though. But, every really awesome girl I have met, who is smart and funny and attractive and sexy and playful, has men just dying to be with her, who'd do anything at all to make that happen. So, stupid uptight hypocritical cunt, the problem is not that men are pigs but that you have a delusional sense of self worth. That is, men don't just want to marry some random chick any more than girls do. They ideally want a hot girl who's super dirty in bed but even above that it's important to have someone compatible with you who is basically loveable and is someone whose genes you would want to see in your children. Crazy concepts, I know, but all true.
A guy who is ten times better looking and more charming and intelligent than you and who is basically way out of your league is not going to turn down sleeping with you if he has nothing better on the hook at the moment. Psychology shows that people who are not depressives have 'happy delusions'. No one thinks they are ugly or stupid. If they did, they would not be able to go on. When I see how ugly and stupid many people are, I just can't imagine how I would live. I'd claw my eyes out as I looked into the mirror in horror while cursing god's name. I am hard on myself at times (and others, as well) because I have an extremely analytical mind that sees the REAL truth, but I always end up comparing things to the average and realize nothing is that bad about me, and that no one is perfect. Well, except one girl I lived with for some time and who is still a good friend, but she's the only person I can't find any real physical flaw with.
If you want to know the REAL truth about your attractiveness, there's a simple test. If you are a woman, simply take the best guy who has been serious about marrying you as a good comparison. If you are a guy, take the most attractive (SOBER!) woman who has wanted to sleep with you (or at least make out) without you even talking to her first. If you've not experienced these events at all, well, sticking with your happy delusions and forgetting you read this paragraph is probably the wisest idea.
So no, men are not pigs, you dumb whore. Or anyway, not JUST pigs. All men want sex, and god damn, you shouldn't have to get married to some retarded bimbo just because you had sex with her once. For a guy, it is a pain in the ass. You have to come out from the start being charming and acting nice and being interesting, and showing yourself off in a good light or you are getting nowhere.
You are on trial from the getgo from a stranger who the only thing you know about is that she is at least kind of sort of attractive. So you go to all this effort and she turns out to think sarah palin is awesome. What do you do, just let all the time you wasted ont his bitch go to waste or get a blowjob and then not call her back. For me, if I meet someone one tenth as repugnant as her I have to get away as soon as possible, but on the other hand, blowjob.
You know most guys are not going to say no to that, and really why should they? If you had REALLY given those guys a good blowjob, and you REALLY had a personality or brain worth a shit those guys who are 'pigs' would have called you back. Aside from young boys guys don't give a shit how they meet a girl. If a girl grabbed my cock in public and pulled me into the can for a blowjob I'd not rule out the possibility of a relationship. Not if it was a GOOD blowjob, anyway, and not if I thought she was really cool as I got to know her.
On the other hand if I got an unenthusiastic blowjob from an uptight prude who thinks sex is bad and gay people are disgusting then do you really expect me to call you? Honestly?
Working on Something New
11 months ago
"She turns out to think sarah palin is awesome. What do you do."
ReplyDeleteSlap her silly.
Now I'm insecure about blowjobs, knowing the whole future of the human race and my genes depend on them. Must buy lollipops.
If a girl grabbed my cock in public and pulled me into the can for a blowjob I'd not rule out the possibility of a relationship.
ReplyDeleteI really had to LOL at this. I have to remember that and quote you one day, haha.
Very well written and it was a long post, but I read it from a to z. You are totally right. I don't wanna go point by point and add my opinion, I'll just compliment you.