It hasn't been my week. First my death star gets blown up by some damn teenagers, now this.
I was out walking my little mogwais and YET AGAIN some moron let their dog get away from them and they attacked them. This is the fourth time, and each time before now it's gone about the same - idiot lets go of leash, dog runs straight at my little dogs, I kick it in the face and it screams and runs off.
Unfortunately, this time there were two dogs, not one. I kicked one in the face but I didn't see that the idiot owner also let go of the OTHER one. I guess normally if you beat one dog the others will run off, unless they are attack dogs, like huskies. For them, it is an ambush and the fucker came up from behind me and the first I knew it was there was as I hear the most piteous and horrific wailing in the world as it snatches up my little dog by the neck and starts snapping it back and forth.
Now, I don't even remember how I got the other dog off. I am no stranger to conflict and I must have high adrenaline in general because I react instantly in situations like that, but I must have had more than ever before. I literally just have zero memory of a few minutes of time, like you see on tv but don't quite believe REALLY happens, at least not except as a one in a million thing.
I do know I got bitten several times on the hands and legs, and even 4 days later I feel like I have been beaten up. My arms and legs are just so sore and I have strange bruises everywhere. I know I must have punched and kicked the stupid dog like crazy to get like that. If you've ever been in a serious fist fight (aka beaten someone senseless) the strange thing is you feel almost worse the next day than if you'd taken the beating because it puts so much stress your joints and muscles when your adrenaline has you running at levels beyond what you could normally do.
I was just sure that Bella was dead from the noises and when I saw this monster trying to tear her apart. I was amazed she actually lived, and it took 5 minutes just to find her because she ran and hid under a car and had peed all over herself. I was half out of my mind by then because I was sure she'd been killed but thankfully the other dogs tore off into the night and didn't come back and bother her or Chi (who I'd forgotten but was smart enough to keep close by) so I was able to find her and amazingly she was relatively ok.
She had a rip about 2 inches long on her shoulder and for about 2 inches around the skin had been torn up off the muscle. Now she has two drains and 12 staples, and I think she might have a fever and she keeps puking up the antibiotics so I am going to take her to the vet in the morning.
I just don't know what's up with these stupid people and their big dogs. A 120 pound woman can't control two huskies. PERIOD. As for rottweillers and pitbulls, fuck it just kill them all. They are basically insane meat robots that might go their whole life with no problems or might suddenly rip half your face off without warning or reason (as happened to a friend's brother) even of someone they've known for years.
I'm not intrinsically opposed to potentially dangerous pets but (as in so many things) it seems apparent people are just too fucking stupid to handle them. They just can't seem to get the idea a dog is not a human, and that an attack dog is not the same as a beagle. They are there...to attack. Not to guard, not to sit on your lap and look at you with googly eyes. You don't need to train a mastiff to guard, it's literally in their blood. They let people in, but don't let them out if they don't know them. For dogs that are attack dogs, they usually do need training to not be dangerous, and to have owners that aren't ignorant morons who think that just because their brutal monster thinks you're their mommy doesn't mean it's not going to tear apart a toddler or small dog if it gets the chance.
No way would someone give a switchblade to a 7 year old and let them run towards the neighbor's kids or pets, but that's really no different than what these idiots do and every time the result has been the same. Here are some pics of my poor little dog. You can even see the bruises on my arm from the fight. Also a bonus shot of me in the mirror just because it was in the camera already for some reason.
=(
ReplyDeletePoor doggies. Props to you for daring to kick someone else's dogs in the face.
Nice bonus pic, you look like you're going to take off like Superman.
GODDAMN MUTHERFUCKER ATTACK DOG OWNERS.
ReplyDeleteThat is gut-wrenching what happened to your dogs and you. Please take care.
PS: Get yourself a machete to take on future walks.
I have started carrying an old golf club with me when I go on walks. After having once been bitten on the ass by a Rottweiler I don't want to be caught defenseless ever again. I won't hesitate to brain the shit out of any huge dog that runs at me now. Their retarded owners need clubbing as well.
ReplyDeletePS You only need a pair of glasses to be Clark Kent's doppelganger.
Mild mannered blogger by day, dog stomping 'hero' by night.
ReplyDeleteAww :( poor little dog! I'm so glad she's reasonably ok, horrible that she got mauled like that though, it made me want to cry when you described her hiding under the car and peeing all over herself, she must have been terrified. And I'm glad you're ok too ... you can tell by the marks on your arms just how bad it must have been.
ReplyDeleteI love all dogs and wouldn't see any harmed, but I agree that some are simply an attack waiting to happen and dangerously unpredictable ... but it's the owners who are worse, I'd like you to kick them in the face too, irresponsible fucktards.
Nice pic btw :)
I was so upset. I stayed with her 24x7 for days just to make sure she was ok. For a while I thought she'd gotten PTSD like my other dog did after having his eye torn out in an attack, but she finally seems to be springing back.
ReplyDelete